Saturday, August 27, 2016

Skinny Labor Day BBQ Secret!

Ok, so Labor Day isn't just about BBQs but what better way to celebrate us hard working laborers than with a celebratory feast?

But if you're like me this holiday also means worrying about what I can eat and not go off my "diet".

So here's my Skinny Labor Day BBQ Secret:


This is the simplest way I've found to cut calories without cutting the flavor....BBQ 3000 Spice from Penzeys.  It's got all the great flavor that you love without added calories.  

No sugar, no salt - just paprika, black pepper, nutmeg, mustard, allspice, citric acid, garlic powder, ginger, sage, thyme, white pepper, cinnamon and natural smoke flavor.

Plus just in time for the holiday weekend Penzeys is offering FREE BBQ 3000 with a $3 purchase!

For more of Better Living on a Budget follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment