Saturday, August 23, 2014

Affordable Cream for Rosacea & Wrinkles!

I have always had problem skin.  I've tried countless products over the years to combat my acne, rosacea and oily skin.  I have seen dermatologists and paid out of pocket for prescriptions and expensive "sold by doctors" only solutions.  I shopped my way through all the department store brands looking for something to heal my skin.  And I've even tried lotions and creams from the drug store, hoping for an affordable cure.

But I'm proud to say that at 42 years of age my skin is looking the best it has looked since I was 10 years old (when my acne started) thanks to Timeless Prescription Face Firming Moisturizer with MDI Complex.  This weightless cream quenches my skins thirst, absorbing instantaneously without leaving a greasy feeling.  

The magic is the MDI Complex.  MDI COMPLEX Is a marine enzyme composed of fish cartilage extract.  I know it sounds icky, but it works!

It inhibits collagenase that destroy the skins collagen network.  It also dramatically lightens dark circles, alleviates redness caused by damaged capillaries, and reduces damage caused by UV rays from the sun.

Clinical trials have demonstrated MDI Complex's potential to improve the protective functions of the skin as well as to decrease skin redness, reduce the appearance of spider veins, reduce the appearance of dark eye circles, increase skin firmness and elasticity, retard the appearance of skin sagging and fine lines and reduce damage caused by sun exposure.

MDI Complex® is recommended for the prevention of dark circles under and around the eyes, stellate veins, rosacea and varicose veins.

Another great reason to use Timeless Prescription Face Firming Moisturizer with MDI Complex, it is an AM and PM creme!  Just make sure to use a foundation (like Motives Liquid Powder Foundation with SPF 15) with sunscreen as this product does not have SPF.

Bottom line, I believe Timeless Prescription Face Firming Moisturizer with MDI Complex is why I'm finally happy with my skin!




No comments:

Post a Comment